User Manual of 2010 Toyota Prius PHEV Conversion Kit. Part of content: What is Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Conversion Kit (PHEV)? It is a rechargeable battery set that is supplementary to a Hybrid vehicle battery. It supplies electricity stored in the supplementary battery, which is charged from an AC wall socket, which provides for 20 to 40 mile of electrically assisted driving per charge. And this User Manual of 2010 Toyota Prius PHEV Conversion Kit provides detail information about the it.
We advice to read the instructions in this User Manual of 2010 Toyota Prius PHEV Conversion Kit before installation. Other instructions you should notice before installation are:
– Never connect wires improperly.
– New batteries should be re-charged to full and balanced before use.
– Please check the batteries voltage and balance regularly for the first few times you drive the vehicle.
– To extend battery life, equipment must be recharged, using the 110VAC household electricity powered charger provided, to full each time and the cells need to be fully balanced after charging.
– The circuit breaker in the enclosure box is set to be switched off automatically if the current exceeds a pre-set limit.